The following text contains all the information about the administration of your personal data and our policy on the use of it.
Keeping the personal information that the users of this website provide safe and free from manipulation is of the greatest importance to us. For this reason, we make considerable effort to explain everything openly so that you can be aware of the ways in which we process all the information that you supply when you use our website.
- Organic Act 3/2018, of 5th December, Regarding Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
- It also complies with the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27th April 2016, relating to the protection of personal welfare (RGPD/ GRDP),
- And Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI/ISSEC).
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for dealing with your data is FRANCISCO HERREROS RUIZ, ID number 44595548C. The contact details of SECRET TOURS MALAGA are the following:
– Postal address: Avenida Imperio Argentina 6, portal 9, 1ºC, 29004
– Telephone: 685 79 43 82
– E-mail: email@example.com
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES SECRET TOURS MALAGA COLLECT?
SECRET TOURS MALAGA can obtain the following personal information from the users of the SECRET TOURS MALAGA webpage through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, sex and credit card details, if they register, make an online purchase, contact SECRET TOURS MALAGA or participate in promotions or surveys by SECRET TOURS MALAGA.
Also, SECRET TOURS MALAGA collects all the information related to your browsing the WEB and your exchanges with the company. All the personal details that SECRET TOURS MALAGA collects come from the person concerned, except for the contact details that may be given to us by friends or family:
– In order to send a gift voucher or other gift.
– To share the “favourites” kept on the WEB.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal details of the person concerned will be used for the following purposes, when applicable:
– Manage and develop registration on the WEB. Registration involves drawing up profiles of the users’ browsing on the WEB. A profile consists of the use of the customers’ personal data and information about their browsing, such as products looked at or added to the basket, the sections of the WEB visited, locating them in order to study what their preferences and/or personal interests are, for the purpose of offering them WEB content: the offers, services and products suited to their profile.
– Manage and develop online shopping. We use the personal information of the customers to process and deliver their order, inform them by e-mail and/or SMS about the status of their order.
– Manage and send information on exclusive promotions, latest novelties and personalised information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the person concerned as a customer via their e-mail.
– Reply to them as they exercise their rights and make consultations or complaints/claims.
– Run the service of alerting the customer when a specific item of clothing is available on the WEB.
– Arrange the sending of documents that certify the sale: digital ticket, sales slip or Tax Free validation.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
SECRET TOURS MALAGA will only keep personal data for a period of time that is reasonably necessary to cover the need to reply to queries that arise or solve problems, make improvements, put its services into action and fulfill the requirements of the relevant legislation. This means that it may keep the personal data for a reasonable time, even after the person concerned has stopped using the services of SECRET TOURS MALAGA or no longer uses the WEB. At the end of this period, the personal data will be blocked on all the systems of SECRET TOURS MALAGA.
WHAT GIVES US THE RIGHT TO USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
THE COMMERCIAL NAME OR BRAND draws upon the following legal basis in order to be able to use a person’s details:
Putting the contract into effect The legal basis for the use of the personal details recorded of the person concerned is the implementation of the sale-purchase agreement. In this sense, the person concerned has to provide the data necessary for it to be carried out. If the data is not be made available, the sale-purchase agreement cannot be fulfilled.
Legal obligations The preparation and issuing of the sales invoice is based on the legal requirements of SECRET TOURS MALAGA in its relations with its customers.
Consent As regards the following purposes, the legal base for the use of the personal data of the person concerned will be his/her consent if it has been given:
– Processing of the registration on the WEB.
– Processing of the sending of information about exclusive offers, latest novelties and personalised information adapted to the individual’s profile.
– Replying to the exercise of ACMO rights, consultations and complaints/claims by the person concerned.
– Running the service of alerting the customer when items of clothing are available on the WEB.
– Arranging the sending of documents that certify the sale: digital ticket or Tax Free validation.
– Managing the WIFI service in SECRET TOURS MALAGA shops.
The withdrawal of consent for these uses on the part of the person concerned will not affect the fulfillment of the sales-purchase contract agreed between him/her and SECRET TOURS MALAGA.
Legitimate interest As regards the following purposes, the legal base for the use of the personal data of the person concerned will be the legitimate interest of SECRET TOURS MALAGA:
– The drawing up of profiles through a user’s browsing the WEB on which he/she is registered, also profiles of all those users who have given us their data for any other purpose.
– The drawing up of profiles in order to send information on exclusive offers, latest novelties and personalised information adapted to the profile of the person concerned.
– The sending of surveys on satisfaction with the products acquired or services used by the customers of SECRET TOURS MALAGA in order to ask their opinion and make improvements.
Our legitimate interest consists of being able to guarantee that our WEB remains secure, also to help SECRET TOURS MALAGA to understand the needs, expectations and the level of satisfaction of the users, and so be able to improve the services, products and brands. All of this is done in order to improve the level of satisfaction of the customer and ensure a unique experience of browsing and shopping.
WHO MIGHT WE GIVE THE DATA TO?
The personal data of the customer could be released /communicated to the following parties:
- SECRET TOURS MALAGA on no account sells customers’ data to third parties.
HOW DOES THE FIRM’S NAME PROTECT THE PERSONAL DATA?
Our WEB uses information protection techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of avoiding unauthorised access to the data and guarantee their confidentiality. To achieve this, the user accepts that SECRET TOURS MALAGA can obtain data in order to carry out the corresponding authentication of the controls of access.
In addition, any transaction arranged through the WEB is carried out through secure systems of payment. The confidential details of payment are transmitted directly and using encrypted SSL communication with the corresponding body. SECRET TOURS MALAGA declares that it has adopted all the measures necessary, both technical and as regards organisation, in order to guarantee the security and completeness of the data of a personal nature that it deals with, also to avoid its loss or alteration and/or the access to it on the part of unauthorised third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS REGARDS PERSONAL DATA?
These rights are essential in Data Protection because they allow you to take decisions about your own information. As a user, you can control your communications and exercise your rights according to the rules set out in the Spanish law: Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos Personales y Garantía de los Derechos Digitales(LOPDGDD) 3/2018 (Organic Act on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights) and the Reglamento General de Protección de Datos (RGPD) (General Regulations on Data Protection).
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation on whether in marinabrocca.com personal details that concern him/her are being used or not.
Those concerned have the following rights:
- To know if I am using your data or not.
- To have access to your personal data.
- To ask for your data to be corrected if the information is inexact.
- To ask for your data to be removed if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or if you withdraw the consent you had given me.
- To ask for the use of your data to be limited, in certain instances, in which case I will only keep them in accordance with the current regulations.
- To provide your data, to which you will be given access in a format that is structured and of standard usage or machine readable. It is only valid in certain instances.
- To file a complaint before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection or competent supervisory body, if you think that I have not attended to your needs correctly.
- To revoke the consent you had given for any use at any time.
You can communicate with us and exercise your rights of access, correction, cancellation and opposition by post at the following address
……………………………………………………………………………………….., or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, together with valid legal evidence such as a photocopy of your Identification Card or equivalent, indicating as the subject: “DATA PROTECTION”.
Acceptance and consent
The User declares that he or she has been informed of the conditions ruling data protection that is of a personal nature, accepting and consenting to the use of them by FRANCISCO HERREROS RUIZ, in the way and for the purposes indicated in the Legal Warning.
Commercial e-mail messages
In agreement with the LISECS (Law on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services), I, FRANCISCO HERREROS RUIZ, declare that I am not involved in practices with SPAM, I do not send electronic messages with a commercial content unless they have been previously requested or authorised by the User. So in all the forms on the webpage, Users have the opportunity to give their express consent to receive my newsletter, independently of the commercial information that may be requested from time to time. They may also automatically cancel their subscription to the Newsletter.